1. Dataset of website users of www.MySpeakShop.com is owned and processed by We Speak Shop LLC (hereinafter referred to as MSS) seated at 2120 Carey Ave., Cheyenne, WY 82001, USA.
2. MSS pays particular attention to the protection of your privacy.
3. MSS with adequate care selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect processed data. In particular, MSS protects data against unauthorized disclosure, as well as their processing in violation of applicable laws. MSS conducts surveillance over the process of data processing and limits access to the data as far as possible, by providing appropriate authority only when it is necessary for the proper functionality of the service.
4. The basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of Users to process the data necessary to provide and settle services offered by MSS within the scope of the www.MySpeakShop.com platform.
5. Users enter any personal information on a voluntary basis and have the right to access their personal, update or amend them.
6. The data you provide during registration are used for contacting you as part of www.MySpeakShop.com service.
7. The data provided by the User will be visible for other logged-in users.
8. These data can be used to send users information about the company and services provided by MSS. You may at any time opt out of receiving such information.
9. User data can be made available to those entitled to receive them under applicable law, including the relevant judicial authorities. Users' personal data may be disclosed to third parties in cases prescribed by MSS and with the consent of the user.
10. MSS provides users the ability to view and modify their personal data.
11. MSS provides users the option to remove their personal information from the data set.
12. MSS uses IP addresses collected during internet connections for technical purposes related to server administration. In addition, the IP addresses are used to collect general statistical and demographic information (such as the region in which the connection was initiated).
13. MSS uses "cookies". The information collected by cookies allow us to customize services and content in accordance with the needs and preferences of users, and are used to generate statistics regarding the use of the MSS Website. You can set your browser to reject or accept all cookies or seek permision before installing cookies. Setting your browser to disallow cookies may cause difficulties when using the www.MySpeakShop.com platform.